• Gateshead is a bustling town located on the doorstep of Newcastle, giving residents access to one of the UK's most exciting cities as well as a thriving array of night life and local amenities. The city is home to 200,000 people, with 4,000 jobs being created between 2015 and 2020, fuelling an expected population growth of 10,000 more people by 2039.
• Hopper House is superbly positioned to meet demand, with Gateshead College's Baltic Campus and Newcastle University both within walking distance. It is located in the middle of the town, with the Millennium bridge and plentiful shops and leisure facilities nearby, plus a Vue Cinema 2 minutes away on foot.
• The stylish development offers 81 high-spec apartments designed for students and young professionals, including facilities such as a gym, sauna, communal lounge, bicycle parking and Wi-Fi. Each apartment is fully furnished to a high standard, and includes a terraced area.
• Purchase a studio for only £69,995 and earn 8% NET returns, assured for three years, paid quarterly.
• Reserve a unit for just £5,000 with 50% payable on exchange, 25% 6 months after and 25% upon completion
Please contact the office for full details - 028 94466766